Friday, March 20, 2015

Just music 1 .... the "eyes" have it ....

 



A number of my posts in recent weeks have been nothing more than me thinking out loud or, as I sometimes say, thinking with my fingers = I start typing without thought or direction, and my fingers reveal what my consciousness often will not. I have been taking the components of my body, mind and spirit, separating them, rearranging them and reassembling them, in a manner of speaking, then looking over the proposed, revised product (or, potential new persona, if you prefer) -- then repeating the process over and over again. One of these times, I suppose, I will be satisfied and begin walking the walk in a new "incarnation." In the meanwhile, this is the first of a few silly, idle-time posts which I will publish here while the process goes on .... hmmmm .... I have done this before, post two performances of the same song by the same band/singer, but the performances were three or four or so decades apart in chronological time. I hope you enjoy this rendition of this song as much as I do .... so, listen, while I go back to separating/rearranging/reassembling myself in search of some form of rebirth.

1 comment:

Fram Actual said...

It has been a while, but here comes the twenty-four hour rule regarding comments again .... this post (such as it is) is closed .... life goes on .... take care and see you another day ....

Something special ....